Where do you meet?
612 W Due West Ave, Madison, TN 37115
Go around the right side of the building (follow signs for RBC) to lower level Tower 2
When do you meet? Sunday
- 9:30am - Sunday School (children's and adult)
- 11:00am - Worship Service/Lord's Supper Fellowship Meal following worship service
What non-Sunday meetings do you have?
- Community Groups - We have community groups that meet in various parts of Nashville. Please contact us for more information.
- There are various other meetings for discipleship, teen meetings, and prayer. Please contact us for more information.
What should I expect when I visit?
- Sunday School includes several classes for children and an adult class, as well as occassional break-out classes. After singing an opening song, the children are dismissed from the auditorium to their classes. (this is option, and if parents prefer children to remain with them, that is certainly okay)
- There is a 1/2 hour break between (from 10:30-11am), with time for fellowship, potty break, and snacks.
- Our worship is a mixture of Scripture reading, singing (both old and new theologically robust music), praying, and expository preaching (the explanation and application of the Bible).
- After the preaching we celebrate the Lord's Supper (weekly).
- Following the worship we have a weekly pitch-in fellowship meal.
- We desire our church to be more than a preaching center, but also a place of fellowship and serving of one another.
- We hope if you visit, you will stay for lunch and get to know us.