- The inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of the
- The absolute sovereignty of the Triune God over all of history and salvation;
- The essential deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, and His physical resurrection;
- The present reign of Jesus Christ in heaven and His future return to judge the world and establish His everlasting kingdom;
- That salvation is by the grace of God alone, on the basis of the atoning sacrifice of Christ, and wholly apart from human merit;
- That the only valid answer to the many evils in present-day human society is to be found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. which is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes;
- That the church is composed of repentant and believing sinners who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior;
- That Christians have the privilege and
obligation to conduct themselves at all times in a manner worthy of the Gospel
they profess to believe;
- That Christians are responsible for the evangelistic spreading of the gospel to the ends of the earth.
- The 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, upon which our doctrinal commitments are based, can be viewed here. While we do not follow the Confession at every point, we are committed to its core tenets.
- Our Church Constitution can be viewed here