Due to COVID-19, our Sunday morning offerings and schedule look a bit different than the norm described below. As the note on our home page suggests, we are not currently holding Sunday Schools, are not providing childcare and are not conducting our fellowship meals. Our hope that as things normalize, we will see these elements progressively re-emerge. We appreciate your patience.
- Currently, we have a church-wide, adult Sunday school class that meets from 9:30-10:30, along with concurrent, age-appropriate Sunday school classes for children up to sixth grade age. Occasionally, we have Sunday school classes aimed at a specific demographic (e.g., women, teens etc.) that meet during the same time slot.
- Our worship service starts 30 minutes after Sunday School at 11:00 AM, between which there is a 30 minute break for fellowship, coffee and breakfast (provided by RBC Nashville)
Our worship gatherings reflect a hybrid of both traditional and contemporary themes, where we seek to preserve the best of the old and embrace the best of the new. Our services typically contain a reading from the Old Testament, a reading from the New Testament, congregational catechism, congregational prayer, musical worship, expository preaching, the Lord’s Supper and doxology.
- After every service, we host a potluck, church-wide fellowship meal where we seek to enjoy the company of one another, encourage each other and get to know guests. Please stay and have lunch on us!
- Childcare is provided in our nursery for children up to three years of age for both the Sunday School and Worship Gathering hours.
- We are committed to your child’s safety, with all nursery workers and Sunday School teachers required to partake in child safety training as well as pass both a background check and a Child Safety Committee screening.