We have restarted Sunday School (9 AM) along with nursery drop-off for that hour. There will be no nursery drop off for the worship service, but we do have a large overflow room where the service will be live streamed on a TV for parents to utilize at their convenience.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES: UPDATE 8/29/21
As many of you are likely aware, the Delta variant of COVID-19 is currently erupting in Nashville and surrounding areas. This is causing some of the most prominent hospitals to have very few ICU beds available along with staffing shortages, resulting in not only a very overwhelmed medical community, but also a strain for those needing medical care for all other non-COVID concerns.
Flowing out of careful consideration by the elders/safety team of the current, local situation, please see the changes below regarding a limited masking re-implementation beginning this Sunday, 8/29.
- The wearing of a face-covering while in the building will be required for everyone 7 and up with these notable exceptions:
- When seated in your pod in the gym, you are not required to wear your mask. This applies to the sermon and adult Sunday School in the gym, as well as general pre/post “sitting” that occurs in your pod. Singing and reciting will be masked (i.e., when people are standing during the service). If you leave your pod or walk around for any reason, please wear your mask.
- Masking is not required for children’s Sunday School teachers while they are teaching class
- Nursery workers should be masked given the proximity of adults within the nursery
- Those with special exceptions approved by the deacons/safety team are not required to mask
1. Have you…
-had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
-had a fever over 100 ̊F recently?
-experienced COVID-19 symptoms (shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing, gastrointestinal irregularities, loss of smell and/or taste, an onset of unusual or unexplained itchy patches on your skin, increasing confusion and mental cloudiness, unexplained eye issues)?
**if so, please participate by Live Stream instead
2. Please sanitize hands upon entry and frequently
3. One person in the restroom at a time is encouraged
4. If you feel ill, please exit the meeting immediately