- The inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of the
- The absolute sovereignty of the Triune God over all of history and salvation;
- The essential deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, and His physical resurrection;
- The present reign of Jesus Christ in heaven and His future return to judge the world and establish His everlasting kingdom;
- That salvation is by the grace of God alone, on the basis of the atoning sacrifice of Christ, and wholly apart from human merit;
- That the only valid answer to the many evils in present-day human society is to be found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. which is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes;
- That the church is composed of repentant and believing sinners who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior;
- That Christians have the privilege and
obligation to conduct themselves at all times in a manner worthy of the Gospel
they profess to believe;
- That Christians are responsible for the evangelistic spreading of the gospel to the ends of the earth.
- The 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, which grounds our doctrinal commitments as a reformed Baptist church, can be viewed here. While we do not follow the Confession in every detail, we are committed to its framework and core theological tenets.
- Our Church Covenant can be viewed here.